Can I fly with my ID card or driver license?

Valid local ID cards and driver licenses are only accepted for domestic flights within the United States. You must have a current and valid passport for all international travel!

Passengers must have a current and valid passport for any international travel! ID cards, Green Cards, Work Permits, and driver licenses are NOT acceptable travel documents for international itineraries.

For accurate and up-to-date information on other required travel documents for your trip, please contact the embassy or consulate of each country you are going to fly through or to on your journey.

Securing all necessary travel documents for your trip is your responsibility!

Back to list