Airport check-in takes place at an airline service counter or kiosk at the departure airport; travelers’ baggage items are collected and their boarding passes are issued.
Most often, airport check-in is required when:
- online check-in is not available,
- the online check-in time window elapsed,
- the air reservation includes an infant,
- travelers bring along a pet.
Checking in at the airport:
1. Arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure time.
2. Go to your airline check-in counter; have your passport(s) and e-ticket(s) ready.
3. Check-in your large baggage, collect your bag tag(s) and boarding pass.
4. Go through airport security, then proceed to your departure gate.