Welcome to Hop2!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Travel Outlet of Virginia a Texas Limited Liability Company's Website, located at hop2.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use hop2.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Terms and Conditions are elaborated and establish the purpose and conditions according to which is delivered by Hop2, the service of gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel—related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes.
- Outwards Terms and Conditions the Service is regulated by relevant national and international laws.
Hop2 –website or juridical entity furthermore referred as ,,we, us, our,,
The customer – a natural or juridical person visiting our Website, furthermore referred to as ,,you,,.
In order to use our website or our services, products, you have to fulfill the following conditions, but not limited to:
- you must be at least 18 years of age
- you have the legal capacity to create a billing legal obligation
- you will only use the services of the site to make reservations of any form offered by our services, only if you are authorized to do so both on your behalf and on behalf of third parties.
- all information supplied by you is true, accurate, current and complete.
4.GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS
When you book services using our website, you authorize us to act as your representative during the process of booking such services from the selected Travel Supplier. By doing so you also authorize us to make a payment for the above-mentioned products/and/or services in your name and on your behalf, as required. We shall issue the ticket and charge you, accordingly, depending on which product you book. The amount you are going to be charged will be displayed before your booking is confirmed by you.
The Customer shall be obliged to deliver all data that are complete and free of doubt, which is necessary for booking. In case the information is inaccurate or payment is processed with a credit card from a third person, we may require additional verification.
Hop2 is not responsible for scheduled changes or cancellations. Airlines are entitled to modify, cancel or reschedule the flights they process. If there are any issues related to air tickets that have been contracted through our services, do not hesitate to let us know about this. In our turn, we guarantee you to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
The Baggage Allowance is reflected on the order confirmation with Hop2 as well as on the electronic ticket.
The Customer should check directly with the airline, indicated on his itinerary, for the latest baggage allowance information in order to learn about the permitted count, size, and weight for every type of item he would like to bring on the trip.
Some Carriers offer lower fares that do not include luggage. Once you have selected your flight, check the order confirmation to find out if luggage is included in your fare. If luggage is not included, you will need to add it. In most cases, this service is available via the airline’s website. The cost of adding luggage is usually higher at the airport, so we recommend adding it before you check in.
With regard to the policy of charging luggage charges, it can be changed at any time by each airline company. There are companies that charge luggage charges for any luggage you carry. If your luggage exceeds the weight, size or number specified in the airline policy, the airline may charge additional charges for carrying luggage.
6.SUPPLIERS: RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
The terms and conditions set forth in this agreement extend to all services provided by our company, including the services you conclude through us from our partners.
Under these conditions, our company will urge you to study in detail all the ones indicated in this agreement, so that there will still be no differences between the company and customers.
Since you contract any of our company's or of our partners' services through our company, you automatically agree to all fees charged for the contracted services, including those additional that companies may require. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received in a timely fashion. Some airline or hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your travel. Such a deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Hop2 for your booking.
We urge you to understand that any breach of the rules and restrictions of the providers of such providers may result in the cancellation of your reservation, the denial of access to the applicable product or travel services, the loss of any funds paid for such reservations and / or the debit. of your account for any costs we incur as a result of such an infringement.
7.REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAVEL
- Valid passport
- Sometimes visa requirements (for more information contact the Embassy of the visiting country)
By providing our services or products that include travel to different countries, we are not responsible for any risks that particular countries possess, and we can not hold liability for any damages or losses related to travel to that particular countries.
Once you have completed your booking on our website, you will receive an order confirmation with Hop2 on the email address provided by you. This email serves as a proof that you have successfully made a reservation with Hop2 and it reflects your Passenger(s) details, Itinerary Details and Summary of Charges.
Please note that the order confirmation is not the electronic ticket itself. A separate email with e-ticket will follow once your reservation is verified and ticketed.
All customers are liable to apply for free of charge cancellation within 24 hours after the ticket issuance.
The ability to cancel or modify a booked flight is restricted and will depend on the airline's fare rules or other terms and conditions.
Changes to name details are restricted by many airlines, therefore in case any change is required, the customer must be aware that modifications are applied only in accordance with the airline's policy. Most airlines treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
In case that you request any changes and/or modifications caused by force majeure circumstances are needed in your original booking (cancellation or modification), in addition to the terms and conditions of the airline company, our processing fees will apply.
You may be entitled to a partial refund if you cancel your booking. In addition to the cancellation terms and conditions of the airline company, our standard fees will apply.
The refundable amount will be credited back to the original source of payment, however please be advised that the return period depends on your bank policy.
If you have booked with us any products or services, including flights, but don't turn up to check-in (no show), or, otherwise, do not avail yourself of the purchased products or services, you will not be entitled to any refund. You may, however, be entitled to a tax as you have already paid for your flight. This provision is subject to relevant airline policy.
When you make a booking with Hop2, you will need to provide us with the accurate credit or debit card details. By providing your credit or debit card information, you authorize Hop2 to charge you for the total amount of travel services. You may see multiple charges: “Fares” and “Taxes and Fees” for the travel services in Total Amount - quoted in your booking.
If we encounter any issues while processing your payment, we will notify you. We will not be liable for any subsequent price increase as a result of payment failure. Any price increases are agreed with the Customer before the booking can be confirmed.
Hop2 will not be under any obligations to issue tickets before the payment process has been completed. You will receive your booking confirmation and electronic invoice via email to the address provided by you at the time of your booking.
The dispute resolution methods arising from violations of our web site or the following agreement will be settled on the basis of Compulsory Arbitration by the US Arbitration Association. An exception to the above is that you have the right to apply to a competent territorial court, but since you resort to it, you are waiving the right to address the US Arbitration Association. By using our site or our service, you automatically agree to the dispute resolution procedures outlined above. From the moment you access our site or our services, you automatically agree with all the indicated arbitration. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and the Company, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Virginia without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by filling out an arbitration opt out letter and sending it to our email within 30 days of first accepting these Terms.
By accessing this web site or by requesting our services, you agree with the Terms and Conditions that we impose. We are not responsible for the fact that you have not thoroughly studied all that is stated in this agreement.
Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by Hop2 on behalf of the airlines depending on the type of payment method used and on the type of services and goods.
All information contained on our website is disseminated as disseminated. We do not guarantee in any way the timeliness, accuracy or availability of information unless these are guaranteed by statute or other laws and international treaties on the websites. In no event, including, but not limited to, negligence will we, our suppliers or distributors, be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other property, or any loss of data, access, use or use of your account browsing the Website, or downloading materials, data, text, images, videos, audio or other information from the Website or associated with any e-mail or links sent by Hop2. At the same time, both our company and our suppliers or distributors, we will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or for any special, punitive, exemplary, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of whether are based on the contract, offenses, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or in any way related to the use, or inability to use, the website or the services or materials on the website or the reserved travel reservations through the Hop2 call center, even if they are informed about the possibility of such damages. In no case shall our total liability, or that of our suppliers or distributors, exceed the total costs stipulated in the itinerary that generate such liability. Please note that claims or cause of action arising out of or in connection with your access and use, or the purchase of products and / or services from the Website must be submitted within one hundred eighty (180) days from the date the purchase was completed. The legislation in force does not allow limits or exclusions regarding the liability for the harmed damages, so the ones indicated above may not apply in your case. Your use of the site will be at your own risk. Our company acts as an intermediary or as an agent for the products and services related to travel such as air transport, hotel accommodation, meals, travel insurance, etc. .) and are in no way responsible for the products and services of these suppliers.
The carriers, hotels and other providers that provide travel or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Hop2 or its affiliates. Our company and the subsidiaries of the company are not responsible for the facts, errors, omissions, representations, guarantees, violations or negligence of such providers or for any personal injury, death, material damage or other damages or expenses resulting from them, at the same time. we have no liability and will not make any refund in case of any delays, cancellations, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control.
By using our site, you will automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement and you will not bring any legal proceedings against our company, our subsidiaries and partners, including against employees of our company, subsidiaries or partners. Therefore, both Hop2, its subsidiaries, its employees and partners are not responsible for any loss or damage to the property or injury of any person caused by any defect, negligence or any other wrongful act of omission or any non-compliance by any kind.
Tourism provider; any inconvenience, loss of pleasure, mental suffering or other similar matter; any delayed departure, missed connections, replacement of accommodations, termination of service or changes in rates and charges; any cancellation or double reservation of reservations or tickets outside the reasonable control of Hop2; and any claims of any kind arising out of or in connection with air transport or other transport services, products or other features performed (or not) or arising (or not) in connection with your travels. To exclude other claims, we inform you that we are not responsible for any delays, cancellations or changes to the flight programs performed by the airlines. The limitations specified in these Terms and Conditions will survive and apply even if it is found that any limited remedy specified in these Terms and Conditions has failed to achieve its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms and Conditions to ensure the benefit of Hop2, its affiliates and the providers of travel products and services purchased through our website.
12. FORCE MAJEURE
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure” event. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of our obligations or contracts, for interruption of service directly or indirectly from acts of God.
No party will be held legally responsible for any losses or damages of nature incurred or suffered by that other party, as long as this failure or delay is the direct result of a Force Majeure event.
Any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Other causes, beyond our reasonable control.
In case of Force Majeure Event:
As a Travel Agency we are committed to follow the established policy and try to prescribe an alternative resolution that will suit both sides. Airlines might offer waivers to cancel, postpone trips or provide a refund to the passengers that might be accessible in case a specific flight that was affected is canceled. In case that you request any changes and/or modifications caused by force majeure circumstances are needed in your original booking (cancellation or modification), in addition to the terms and conditions of the airline company, our processing fees will apply.
Allows you to cancel now and book new flights at a later date once you are ready to travel again. New flights must be within the airline’s requirements, which usually consist of a rebooking deadline or travel-must-commence-by date. These are typically 1 year after the date of purchase. This is the preferred and faster option as per the airline' rules and policies, as not all airlines are allowing refund option.
Some airlines are waiving their penalty fees to allow you to book new flights. New flights are subject to airline restrictions and fare difference. Changes are only allowed for unflown flights. When you request to change your flight with us, we will handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf.
If you cannot change your flights, you may be entitled to a refund. Some airlines are allowing some tickets to be refunded even if you purchased non-refundable tickets. Refunds are usually only available for unflown flights. When you request a refund with us, we will cancel your booking and will handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf.
- Our company services are provided in full by our agents, by services we mean processing any requests made by the customer to cancel, change the flight or refund requests, so for these services offered by our company a separate reduced fee will be charged.
- Our company has no influence and therefore cannot be held liable for the outcome of the cancel/change/refund process, which is a total discretion of the airlines. Nevertheless, the fee paid to process your request, which is not the airline's fee to cancel/change/refund the ticket, is a service provided by our company and cannot be returned.
13.PROCEDURE FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
The base of our company is the customers gratification, in fact, if there is a conflict between us, we try as soon as possible to solve the problem in the most economical and benevolent manner. Respectively, you agree to solve any conflict or petition relating in any way to the website, any trading with our customer service agents, any services and products furnished, any presentation made by us by getting in touch with our customer support or suggesting a claim via an online form.
You admit to protect and recognize our company it’s associates, partners, business partners and/or their respective traders and any of their respective leaders, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against any declarations, causes of action, requests, reclamations, losses, injuries, fines, sanctions or other amounts of any kind, including legal and accounting expenses, brought by:
- your exploitation of the website
- your infractions of laws or the rights of a third party
by third parties as a result of your infraction of these Terms and Conditions, information or documents mentioned on the website
- your or on your benefit in overabundance of the responsibilities described
Travellers/customers need to know that any travel in other countries to arrive at their destination, most probably are subject to the Montreal Convention, or now to the Warsaw Convention and its amendments, also in particular cases can be regulated by Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 February 2004 establishing common rules on compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding and of cancellation or long delay of flights. On this travellers, the contract of carriage of goods is embodied in any applicable tariffs, governs and may limit the liability of the carrier.
16.NOTICE OF CONTRACT TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE
- The following notice applies to all national and international airlines:to any notice or receipt of the airline; and to the airline's individual terms and conditions (Conditions), related rules, regulations and policies (Regulations) and any applicable costs.
- If you use more than one airline for your travel - different Conditions, Regulations and any applicable tariffs/charges may apply for each airline.
- The Conditions, Regulations and any applicable charges of each airline are, by this notice, incorporated into and made part of your contract of carriage.
- The Conditions may include, but are not restricted to:
- Conditions and limits on the airline's responsibilities for the bodily wounds or death of passengers.
- Application of the airline's Conditions and limits of responsibilities to the acts of the businesses and people, associated with the airline, their supporters and representatives, including anyone, providing services or goods to the airline.
- Claims, restrictions, including time limits by which passengers must file claims or bring legal actions against the airline.
- Rules about reconfirmations or reservations; check in times; the use, duration and validity of air transportation services; and the airliner's' right to refuse passengers access to the aircraft.
- Rights of the airline and limits on the airlines' responsibilities for delay or failure to achieve a service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternative carriers or aircraft and re-routing, and, when required by applicable law, the obligation of the airline to notify passengers of the identity of the operating carrier or substituted aircraft.
- Rights of the airline to refuse access to passengers who fail to comply with applicable laws or who fail to present all necessary travel documents.
- You can obtain more information about your contract of carriage, and find out how to request a copy, at places where tickets are sold. Many airlines also have this information on their websites. When required by applicable law, you have the right to inspect the full text of your contract of carriage at the airline's airport and sales offices, and upon request, to receive a copy by mail or other delivery service from each airline - free of charge.
- If a carrier sells air transportation services or checks baggage specifying carriage on another carrier, it does so only as agent for the other carrier.
For safety reasons, dangerous goods must not be packed in checked or cabin (unchecked) baggage except as specifically permitted. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidising materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. For security reasons, other restrictions may apply. Check with your carrier. Federal law forbids the carriage of dangerous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person.